11 109 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
- From yesterday's Game Thread:
Steve Sax said...
Okay, so Sherrill will get the win today.
10/08/2009 5:52 PM
What this? A note from SoSG Sax? Let's see what it says...
Cardinals time of death: 6:12p
I CALLED IT!!!!!
- Video of the last five batters of yesterday's game synced up to Vin Scully audio can be found at MLB.com. Bless whoever did this.
- From Matt Kemp's playoff blog:
That was the loudest I've ever heard a crowd at Dodger Stadium.
- Reactions from around the Dodger blogosphere:
- White towels not being waved during Holliday's error? (Dodger Thoughts)
- Dodgers Cash In Gift, Send Cardinals To Brink Of Offseason Holliday (True Blue LA)
- Starring Matt Holliday As Bill Buckner! (Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness)
- Cardinals (And Holliday) Take It In The Nuts (Reflections of Blue)
- The Loretta Looper: Don’t Stop Believin’, Dodger Fans! (dodgerfan.net)
- Game 2: Miracle Ending Puts Dodgers in 2-0 Spot (SoCal Sports Hub)
- You've Got to Be Kidding Me (Robots Took My Medicine)
photo by Jon SooHoo/Dodgers