Random rantings and ravings about the Los Angeles Dodgers, written by a small consortium of rabid Dodger fans. With occasional comments on baseball, entertainment, pop culture, and life in general.
DODGERS 4, PADRES 1
photos by Mark J. Terrill/AP
Pods face Cliff Lee tomorrow.
Spent my evening getting my drunk on at Farmer's Market. Missed the game. Happy to see the result. Back in the saddle again.
Sounds like good clean fun, Neeebs!
All fired up for the weekend, and yet friday still awaits. Stupid linear time progression.
@Mr CNote: push up production schedule on that time machine prototype.
@DBThe tap at the FM bar was outrageous. Don't even remember the name of the brew. But it was so good I was compelled to buy some sausage at the meat counter. Go figure.
How many bottles of hot sauce did you come back with, Neeebs?
By " buy some sausage at the meat counter" I assume you meant some NY strip steaks.
Reed was put in for the 9th because GA can't do the victory leap.
When does this game start??Blogger has me in a time warp. Oh no that was the trip to the bars and debating the top 5 wwf wrestlers from 1985-1995 with a russian woman. Dusty may I be the first to say "May 21st is his date of birth he got to the party and did the smurf.
And a troll doll for lil Neeebs. I think that's evidence of intox.
troll dolls were thought of, manufactured by and purchased, only by intoxicated folks.
Nice one, Paul!And nice Boutique, too!
What is that avatar, Paul?Is that a plaque to commemorate the spot where Green bought his 'roids?
It was looking at me through the window. What was I suppose to do.
You made the right decision, Neeebs. We'd have done the same thing. Don't look back with regret.
DustyIn right field at Camden Yard they have a walk way and every ball hit on that walk way is honored by a bronze Baseball and the length of the homerun. Shawn hit a bomb there when he was with the blue crew. I had to take a picture.
I'm Hong Like A Chih Kuo, and I approve this win.
No one went broke underestimating the taste of the American public. Troll dolls have made a lot of people rich. Plus they ward away evil spirits.
Next on my list is a pet rock. I think I need to make one of those at home.Can't find those suckers in stores anymore.
NeeebsFrom the GT, Josh has a pet rock that gave him the finger; he may be willing to part with it now.
Evil pet rock? Now I really need the troll's magic.
Ever since Charlie Brown got stuck with them I never trusted rocks.
Happy Birthday Dusty!
They've upgraded the pet rock...http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/c208/
Who's the kid in the picture with Kemp and the other guy?Many happy returns of the day, DB. May birthdays tend to be superior.
we're up to 45% probability to win the division, 55% to make the playoffs
Post a Comment