Chad Billingsley (4-2, 4.03) vs. Dontrelle Willis (1-1, 4.68).
Evading the dreaded Interleague Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Dusty Skywalker has established a new secret base on the remote Top Deck of Dodger Stadium.
The evil lord Jim Leyland, obsessed with finding young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands of remote Dontrelle Willisbots into the far reaches of Chavez Ravine....
- What is thy bidding, my master?
- There is a great disturbance in the Force.
- I have felt it.
- We have a new enemy -- Dusty Skywalker.
- Yes, my master.
- He could destroy us.
- He's just a boy. Jim Tracy can no longer help him.
- The Force is strong with him. The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi.
- Um, I'm right here.
- Thought I'd refer to you in the third person. On account of your new identity and all.
- I don't know what you're talking about.
- That's right. You don't know what I'm talking about.
- Jedi mind tricks don't work on Sith, dude.
- Oh, and one more thing.
- HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY, DUSTY!
More "Empire Strikes Back" content at SoSG: