- Sax (offed by Danielle)
- Danielle (Matt)
- Dusty Baker (John G)
- John G (Mr Customer)
- Mr Customer (Quad)
- Wicks (Karina)
- UBragg (missed deadline)
And although he broke no rules - he just arbitraged the absence of one - Dr. Geek has asked to be removed from the Circle. His wishes have been honored.
Speaking of which, the need for two new rules emerged from the last round:
- No deleting comments, at least for remaining competitors. We can see who deleted their own comments so it will do you no good, but it makes the game more tedious to administer.
- "The Dr. Geek Rule" - No decoy posts (i.e., posting under similar username to draw out your Stalker). Your infamy will indeed live on, Dr. G.
Plus, three rule clarifications:
- The Initiator cannot shield himself with his kill comment.
- As mentioned earlier, the game ends when there are 2 competitors remaining, and the one with the most kills wins. However, if all but 1 competitor is eliminated in the last round, that last competitor wins.
- Furthermore, if ALL competitors are eliminated in the last round, whoever was eliminated last in the round wins.
The original rules post has been updated with the above.
Now, with no further ado, let's get to earmarking the next batch of body bags!:
As always, to review the rules or to engage in side discussions that you don't want to do in this Kill Thread, you can go to this thread instead.