If nothing else, that last puzzle showed us there are many ways to make a map.
There's the tree-branching method (from Karina):
- Pros: gets me excited about March Madness.
- Cons: requires a lot of tape.
The MS Excel method (from Fanerman):
- Pros: very organized and easy to correct errors
- Cons: no visual representation of doors between rooms
And again, the Dusty Baker method (from Dusty Baker):
- Pros: includes Norwegian phrasebook and invaluable compass
- Cons: none I can think of
And finally, here's SoSG Sax's:
You've seen the various styles. Now, who would you most want to be lost in a hedgemaze with?
Actually, don't answer that.
In related news, UBragg has selected the Furcal Bobblehead as his prize, which means you can look forward to a puzzle from Josh S sometime next season. Email us your mailing address UBragg and we'll get the b-head out to you.