Clayton Kershaw (5-5, 3.49) vs. Mike Pelfrey (6-3, 4.26).
1. The worst ceremonial first pitch there has already been thrown.
2. It's the sixth pitcher-friendliest park in the majors.
3. A woman got her arm stuck in a stadium toilet.
4. Conditions there can get a little hellish.
5. Don't be surprised if we see some video replay there.
6. Streaking at the stadium? Already done.
8. The Mets have already hosted a perfect game pitcher there.
9. Tagging will not be tolerated there.
10. Chipper Jones won't be changing his son's name to "Citi" anytime soon.
UPDATE: Belisario to have MRI (Dodger Thoughts)