C'mon Frank, this isn't Hollywood! If allegations and litigation is your thing, here's the latest on the divorce proceedings between Frank and Jamie McCourt. Dig in!
- Jamie McCourt doubles request for monthly support (LA Times)
- In Divorce Suit, Wife Disputes Dodgers' Owner's Wealth (Wall Street Journal)
- Filings running wild (updated). (Dodger Divorce)
- Jamie McCourt court filing shines spotlight on Dodgers' three-ring circus (Dodger Thoughts)
- Court Filings Shed Light on Dodgers Financial Plans (True Blue LA)
Frank has big plans, including Dodgers TV channels, an NFL stadium (sound familiar?) and even soccer teams, "with the intention of adding an English Premier League club to the mix." I know some SoSG readers would be quite happy about that.
Coincidentally, Tiger Woods kicked off his Contrition Tour 2010 today. Here are some takes on Tiger at SoSG: