Just catching up on some tidbits:
- The first Maple Street Press Dodgers Annual comes out this month. Why should you care? Well, it's edited by Jon Weisman of Dodger Thoughts and contains contributions by Eric Stephen of True Blue LA, Mike Petriello of Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness, Josh Suchon of DodgerTalk, Chad Moriyama of Memories of Kevin Malone, Bob Timmermann of One Through Forty-Two or Forty-Three and Joshua Fisher of Dodger Divorce, among others. (Above is the Cubs' version, via Desipio. Hee hee!)
- Big League Stew is entering its terrible twos. Congrats, 'Duk!
- Do not miss Weisman's 5,000+ word interview and analysis of Frank McCourt and the current state of the Dodgers. Take the day off to read it if you have to. Your boss will understand.
- True Blue LA brings us the Dodgers' spring training broadcast schedule. You jonesin' yet?
- Not baseball-related, but Giant Robot magazine needs your help to keep publishing for the next year. The GR empire (magazine, stores in LA, SF and NY, and a restaurant in LA) is basically the repository for everything cool ever made.
UPDATE: Things We've Learned: Cubs Edition (Maple Street Press)