Dodgers are idle today but we can still keep track of the NL West race. Arizona has a two-game lead in the standings, but Baseball Prospectus' Playoff Odds still has the Giants with a 67.3% chance of making the playoffs, with the Diamondbacks at 32.6% (the Dodgers are at 0.1%).
First up is ARI @ WAS, with newly-promoted Wade Miley (0-1, 11.25) getting the start for the Snakes. Yeah, that's the way to fight down the stretch of a pennant race. Miley Cyrus will face John Lannan (8-9, 3.61). First pitch, 4p PT.
Later tonight is HOU @ SF; Giants start Ryan Vogelsong (10-3, 2.47). Astros counter, if you can call it that, with Henry Sosa (0-2, 6.35), on whom the Giants batted around in a prior start. Yeah, I hope Arizona can win today. First pitch, 7.15p PT.