This one was painful to solve, I know and I apologize. However for those who made it through, the solution was Rafael Furcal.
The solution is as follows:
- Open up your internet browser, go to your 'favorites' (or 'bookmarks' in some browswers), and select Rebecca Black's Friday video.
- Find where each of the six stills occurs in the video.
- Determine what word she is enunciating during each still.
- Isolate the first letter of each of the six words.
- Determine the day of the week each of the indicated dates lands on. So far, your work should look something like this:
"Rushin'" "Can" "Lookin'" "Fresh" "Up" "Afterwards"
- Order the first letter of each word from step 3 according to the corresponding day of the week, starting with Sunday. If you need help with the sequence, see this handy instructional video.
- Spelled out, it should read "FURCAL"
Congratulations to UBragg, Loney Fan, Dusto Magnifico, Greg Finley, Josh S, Mr C, and Steve K. Scores to be posted soon...next puzzle, Thurs, April 28, 7am PT! (FYI, puzzle schedule posted halfway down on the sidebar -->)
And by the way: you're welcome. For giving you a valid excuse to listen to that song over and over.