This game was almost the opposite of yesterday's ugliness:
- Rafael Furcal: 3-for-5, 3R
- Andre Ethier: 2-for-5, 2R
- Manny Ramirez: 2-for-2, 2R, 2 RBIs
- Juan Pierre: 1-for-2
- Casey Blake: 2-for-5, 1R, 1 RBI
- James Loney: 1-for-3, 1R, 3 BB
- Russell Martin: 1R, 2 RBIs
- Orlando Hudson: 1-for-3, 3 RBIs but a boo-boo
- Juan Castro: 1-for-1, 2 RBIs
- Matt Kemp: 3-for-4, 1 RBI
- Randy Wolf: 6.1 IP, 2 ER, 3 Ks, 118 pitches. Oh, and — finally — a WIN!
- James McDonald and Claudio Vargas: 2 2/3 scoreless innings
Beautiful stuff. On to Milwaukee!
photo by Frank Franklin II/AP