It's said that Dodger fans buy tickets rain or shine, win or lose. And we know that going to Dodger Stadium isn't necessarily a financial walk in the park. That's where our new partner TiqIQ can come in handy — they aggregate ticket information from multiple sources (including StubHub and eBay) and pass along updated availability and pricing info.
You can check out their widgety widget thing in our sidebar or check out their multi-event page.
But don't just take our word for it. Here's what TiqIQ has to say about themselves:
1. Aggregated Listings: They aggregate all major sellers in the market so you can find the best deal.
2. TiqZone Categorization: They break each venue up into TiqZones, which are groupings of sections that we’ve determined are comparable in value.
3. TiqIQ Statistics: They provide ticket-level buying intelligence through their IQ rating and TiqIQ Statistics.
4. E-Ticket Filter: Want tickets last minute? You can find all the available e-tickets so you can print your tickets from home or the office.
5. All-in Pricing Option: Before you complete your sale you'll be able to tell exactly how much your tickets will cost including all service and shipping fees.