- Prospect talk! Gordon blazes path onto Top 50 Prospects list (Ken Gurnick, Dodgers.com)
- More prospect talk! Ivan DeJesus, Jr.: How close is he? (Dodger Thoughts)
- Can't get enough of JoePo. The Most Beautiful Word (Joe Blogs)
- You've heard of Voros McCracken, sabermetrician. Meet Rob McCracken, person. Sabermetrician In Exile (Jeff Passan, ThePostGame)
- Casey Blake doing good deeds. No word if he'll have to do them with Eric Chavez next season. Dodgers' Blake brings some joy to cancer patient (DesMoinesRegister.com via @dylanohernandez)
- More good works: good job, Boys in Blue and People in Pinstripes. From Jon Heyman at SI.com:
The Dodgers and Yankees were given honors Tuesday night at the B.A.T. charity dinner, as their players donated the most money from their salaries this past season to help support the excellent cause which provides financial support for ex-ballplayers in need.
- I'm a week late on this: Thanks for Dusty Baker for letting us know we could soon have a shorter wait for our $14 beers. Beer-Dispensing System Will End Ballpark Lines (Wired)