- Lars -- GAME
- Agnar -- ATLAS
- Lillen -- LOCKET
- Dagfinn -- OTTOMAN
- Gunnhild -- EARPLUGS
- Christian -- BATHROBES or NOTEBOOKS
- Magdalena -- BATHROBES or NOTEBOOKS
- Sussan Riis -- FONDUE FORK
- Edvard Lunde -- DENTAL FLOSS
- Astrid Elstad -- KAHLUA BOTTLE
- Vivian Tanberg -- MERINO BLANKET
- Ingeborg Nylund -- CHIBUIKE JERSEY
- Henning Handal Jr. -- JUSTICE LEAGUE #1
- Aksel Kjartan Tieg -- HOTEL PARKING PASS
- Christopher Holsen -- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Once the each item and employee is matched, you needed to trace the route they traveled, using the magic of the internet. See Agnar's route below for example.
Each route traces out a numeral, 1 through 9. In this case, "5". If you take the corresponding letter from each missing item (The "S" in ATLAS for the example above), and retained the alphabetical order of the items, you got a result of STJORDAL STATION, where our amateur detectives can catch up with the reprobate bears.
Congratulations to BCCSweet, ubragg, and Golem for correct solutions. Mid-season standings and prize announcement to post shortly. The next puzzle will kick off the second half on July 12!