Hiroki Kuroda (0-0, -.--) vs. Jamie Moyer (0-0, -.--).
COMMENTS: Chin up, Dodger dudes and dudettes. Sure, being down 0-2 is a crapload of suck, but consider this:
- The Phillies don't love L.A. They are 0-4 at Dodger Stadium this year.
- Jamie's Cryin'...against the Dodgers. Moyer is 3-5 with a 5.19 ERA lifetime against L.A.
- Jamie's tryin'...to last more than the four innings he went when the Brewers beat him in the NLDS.
- Kuroda may have been born in Osaka, but he lives at Dodger Stadium. He's 6-2 at home, allowing half as many walks at home than on the road.
- Manny's loose. Andre's determined. The fat lady ain't sung yet!
To that end, Delino and I will be at this evening's game, making some noise and cheering on the Boys in Blue as they look to make this a series. Let's send Moyer home in tears!