Five hours to game time, and I've got a cavalcade of random questions hurtling through my mind about Game 1 of the NLCS. Comment away with your thoughts:
- At what point of the game does Tim McCarver start launching his venomous anti-Manny opinions? And will Joe Buck tell him to shut up?
- How many times will Rick Monday refer to Philadelphia as "the city of brotherly love" (in our four-game series at Philly during the regular season, Monday was up to about once per inning)?
- Who will replace the gaping advertising hole on Fox that was filled by frank tv on TBS?
- Will Tommy Lasorda still sound pissed off in his AAMCO radio commercial?
- Given every fly ball in Citizens Bank Park becomes a home run, will Charley Steiner botch any home run calls?
- What celebrities--NOT including those on Fox shows, of course--will be caught on camera at tonight's game?