So in yesterday's Game Thread, I whipped up a little Star Wars reference:
But on the internet, there is no such thing as a little Star Wars reference:
Mr. LA Sports Fan said...
shouldn't billingsley's head have been put on Obi-Wan's body, not Leia's?
Technically, shouldn't one of the Sons be on Leia's face? Since Leia asks Obi-Wan for help?
No "Ha ha, how funny!" or "Hey, look how Chad's head is transparent so you can see the holographic texture underneath!" or "Boy, the Sons of Steve Garvey sure know how to rock a Photoshop!"
Okay, YES, YES, all you continuity Jedis are correct. One of our faces should have been on the Leia hologram and she should be begging Obi-Chad Kenobi for assistance. But sometimes the urge to superimpose a man's face on a woman's body takes precedence, you know?
Not buying it? Okay you jackals, here are some Star Wars (Original Trilogy because we're keepin' it real) trivia questions to satiate you. (This is not a PCS puzzle—comment freely!)
1. Numerically, on which moon of Yavin is the Rebel base located?
2. What is the name of the character played by softcore actress Koo Stark in scenes eventually deleted from A New Hope?
3. What is the only scene in the Original Trilogy in which Darth Vader and C-3PO can be seen on screen together?
4. What was the working title for Return of the Jedi?
5. How many types of TIE fighters appear on screen in the Original Trilogy?
Sorry, I was unclear on Question #4. It should read:
4. What fake title was used during the shooting of Return of the Jedi to protect the set from overzealous fans?