Them's your lineups. And here's how it's gonna go down:
- The two teams will face off against one another in a series of contrived competitions.
- The first round will consist of three sub-Rounds: sub-Round I-A, I-B, and I-C (sub-Round I-C will only be necessary if the teams split I-A and I-B).
- The full details of sub-Round I-A will be revealed next Monday, and the sub-Round itself will take place Tuesday.
- After the full Round I, one of the teams will win.
- Most members of the winning team will advance to the next round...but not all.
- Most members of the losing team will be eliminated...but not all.
- That's all I'm saying for now. Monday will be the big reveal of exactly what Round I-A consists of. Until then, have a Happy Thanksgiving!