Welcome to FvD, Round I, Sub-Round A. Here are the rules:
- Tomorrow, sometime between 8am and 12noon PT, we will post a thread titled "Flo vs Deltalina: Round I-A Begins!".
- When you see this, the members of each team must comment in the batting orders indicated above (which is the sequence in which you each signed up to participate).
- The first team to get through their lineup wins the round.
- Comments out of sequence are welcome, but do not count. For example, w.d.d.i.m. is welcome to comment immediately after Josh S, but his comment does not count towards the sequence. He must comment again after QuadSevens comments.
- If a team member drops the ball and does not comment, that person's turn can be skipped only after waiting one hour. For example, if Team Deltalina leadoff man Fred's Brim makes his kick-off comment at 10:31am, but then rbnlaw is too busy to notice, Scott must wait until 11:31am to comment and continue the chain (Scott is welcome to comment earlier, but neither his comment nor any subsequent comment in his team's chain will count). In this scenario, rbnlaw will have effectively cost his team 60 minutes. Good job, rbn.
- Rule addition/clarification: Likewise, if two consecutive team members are missing, the person following those two must wait two hours before commenting, and so on.
- The game ends when either a) one team gets through its 14-member lineup, or b) at 10pm PT. In the latter case, whichever team got further through its lineup wins (in the case of a tie, whichever team's last commenter in the chain commented first wins).
Make sense? If not, ask questions here. Otherwise, see you tomorrow sometime between 8am and 12pm! And remember, the above only applies to Round I-A. The rules for Round I-B will be posted tomorrow.