After all this hype, I don't know how we could NOT have a GameThread on this game. I don't mean to disrupt our other World Cup GameThread, but this seems like it merits its own post.
The ESPN Game Predictor gives us only a 17% chance of winning, with England at 54% (and a draw 29%). So the odds are stacked against us. Time for us to do something revolutionary, I suppose.
Write the future, boys.