Zack Greinke: Mad Man
Zack Greinke (0-0, -.-- ERA) vs. Mike Minor (0-0, -.-- ERA)
Let's go with what worked for Game 1. In fact, let's go back and check my pre-Game 1 "analysis."
- Clayton Kershaw: Bad Mofo - check!
- Offensive firepower in Crawford, Ramirez, A-Gon, and even Uribe - check!
- Bullpen big part of our success - check!
- Kemp is crutched - sad face
- Ethier is only available to pinch hit - and he did. While he didn't get a hit, he struck the ball well and seemed to be running reasonably well (for him).
- Puig is Puigless these days - While Puig was an offensive spark plug early, he also had two late stoopid ABs. So jury still out, but things seemed to be headed the right direction.
- The offense sputtered late - small sample size, but the offense showed plenty of life and seemed not to be rusty.
With their backs against the wall and having already lost home field advantage, though, they'll look to come out strong tonight. They'll have to get through Greinke, and my money is on him.
Image: Denis Poroy/Getty Images