Boy, those Dodgers really are cryptic this offseason, huh? Makes me wonder what the heck is going on here.
All answers in the grid are two-word answers, using standard cryptic crossword rules. Shaded letters will anagram to the team's apparent off-season strategy (2,6).
First one to post the final answer in the comment section of this post gets our undying love and a special mention on the blog, plus I'll throw in a 2007 Dodgers schedule magnet if you want it. Whoo hoo!
ACROSS CLUES (in no particular order)
- Cycle hitter wears perk loosely.
- Doctor, initially, only holds floor fabric, says new coach.
- Confused male enjoys freed first baseman.
- Angered, her horse riles bulldog.
DOWN CLUES (in no particular order)
- Joan's poker upset man with foot injury.
- In a line up, elder sis sorted out fall classic.
- A thousand at the start, plus a thousand more, add electromagnetic pulse to power hitter.
- Mean ego erupted into chaos when Gibson hit his fateful home run.